WA3WSJ's HFpack Adventures
Welcome to my HFpack Adventures Page. I purchased an ALICE Pack Frame for my HFPack.
I built my HFpack and it seems to work great! I no longer own an Icom a 703 Plus as my Elecraft KX2 has replaced it. I now just attach my KX2 to the ALICE Frame Waistbelt. The internal Li-ion battery in the KX2 is now used to power the rig - big savings in weight!
To receive one of my special QSL cards please send WA3WSJ/pm a SASE to:
Edward R. Breneiser, WA3WSJ/pm
775 Moonflower Ave.
Reading, PA 19606-3447
*** Please write WA3WSJ/pm QTH on the back of the outside envelope you send me. I've operated from many QTHs-hi! ***
Great paddle for portable operation. The paddles simply slip into the case for travel!
WA3WSJ/pm - Pulpit Rock, PA
"Once You Go /pm, You'll Never Go Back"
* Icom 703 HFpack Build pictures 2010
* WA3WSJ/pm BuddieStick Mods
* Icom 703 Plus HFpack 2012 Build
* Dayton FDIM 2012 Trip
* ARRL 2012 Trip
* NH White Mountains 2012 Trip
* Colorado PM 2013 Trip
* Shenandoah NP SOTA 2014 Trip
* Blenheim Covered Bridge 2/10,2019
* Mt Washington, NH 9/13-17,2019